· Office administration (sending, receiving and distributing mail, handling phone calls, dealing with landlord issues, space planning, supplies for the office, etc).
· Sales administration (provide support to the Country Manager and the broader team).
· Marketing administration (provide local marketing support for translation of materials, campaigns, events, etc).
· Finance administration (support the transition to a local “”KK” entity, managing petty cash, deal with local purchase orders and invoices, tax withholding, year-end tax, liaise with the US finance team).
· HR administration (health and safety, employee health-checks, benefits administration, the local handbook, liaise with the HR Director).