Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
Zuora is seeking a Payroll Analyst to join our fast-paced US Payroll Team. The successful candidate will have a flexible and team oriented outlook and be responsible for providing support and collaborate with business partner to support the business growth.
Perform accurate preparation and processing of semi-monthly and monthly payroll on its Zuora subsidiaries; including new hire & termination processing, leave of absence payments, retroactive payments, bonuses, commissions, time reporting for hourly workers.
- Perform to register Zuora for State/SUI/Local payroll tax as needed. Add the States/SUI/Local jurisdictions in the ADP system.
- Process taxable fringe benefits such Gifts and Awards, ESPP and RSU’s in ADP system.
- Manage employee inquiries.
- Work with HR on employee benefits such as 401K, Flexible Spending, Health Savings accounts and upload updates in ADP system.
- Assist in all payroll related journal entries and accruals and perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with various audits
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and/or related field or equivalent education and experience in payroll functions.
- Minimum of three years of payroll processing using ADP Workforce Now, Paychex, or equivalent system is a plus.
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Blackline or equivalent system is a plus.
- Possess working knowledge of payroll related requirements and Federal and State regulations.
- Able to handle confidential data and information.
- Able to work well under stress and tight deadlines.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Strong Excel, math and general technical savviness.
- Demonstrated great communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com