Finance Director, India (Chennai)
Location : Chennai Office
Department : Finance
- Reporting to the Director of Finance, EMEA the Finance Director (India) leads all day-to-day accounting operations, with functional responsibility for Finance & Accounting, AP, payroll, and grants administration.
- Responsibilities include production of financial reports; maintening accounting records; accurate processing of financial transactions; administration of comprehensive controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhancing the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results.
- Ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and adhere to grants management standards and audits.
- Ensure the integrity of the General Ledger and adherence to the group Accounting policies
- Maintaining strict financial controls, system of accounts and keep records of all transactions and assets.
- Manage, oversee and process (as appropriate) payroll, AP, revenue and expense, fixed assets, cash, bank reconciliations, and allocation transactions.
- Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules.
- Manage delegation of financial authorities
- Ensure all tax obligations are met and direct and indirect taxation compliance and reporting
- Interface and liaison with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax, Transfer Pricing and Internal Audits as a part of Corporate Governance
- Ensure timely reporting on financials to US team
- Managing the access and approvals in the financial system
- Fulfillment of all external reporting and compliance
- Drive automation, system excellence and simplification initiatives within finance team
- Ensure adherence to Procurement and handle all exceptions
- Approve purchase orders, Zero tolerance for handling control exceptions
- Manage travel policy and group and local T&E policies
- Ownership of banking relationships
- Forecast cashflow activity for both operational and capital investment requirements
- Implementation and ownership of Financial and Procurement Software (i.e.: Netsuite & Coupa) and ensure ongoing auditable compliance.
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
For more information please visit : www.zuora.com