Hello world! We’re Zuora
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our 4.5+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
- Improve and build upon our automation tools for systems provisioning, monitoring, trending, and management.
- Communicate effectively with fellow SREs and other engineering teams, and describe problems succinctly with sufficient detail that you can hand-off an ongoing problem to another team or a peer for completion.
- During a crisis, lead the effort to triage and mitigate
- Manage real-time communications during outages with both technical and non- technical audiences
- Perform periodic on-call duty as part of a global team maintaining the availability and performance of RevPro SaaS platform.
- Perform performance analysis, proactive monitoring , continual improvement and capacity planning for production, virtualized environment
- Administrating Web Servers, Application Servers and Databases running applications.
- Develop policies and procedures that improve overall platform stability.
- Build relationships with development teams and technology leaders across the organization.
- Over 3-4 years of experience operating and managing services in a distributed, large scale environment.
- Skills in RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, or Postgres databases.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems administration especially with Redhat & Ubuntu.
- Experience with working cloud platform like AWS, Azure, or Google
- Experience working with configuration management tools like Ansible, chef or puppet.
- Hands on experience working with Application Servers and Web servers like Tomcat, Apache, Ngnix etc.
- Good hands-on Experience with Docker Container deployment.
- Good hands-on Experience on CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins..
- Good Linux/Unix hands-on experience. Shell & Python scripting.
- Good Hands-on automating the routine tasks in the Devops Area SSL handshake process.
- Good Analytical & debugging Skills.
- Experience working on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deliver using Jenkins
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Experience with environmental monitoring in a 24/7 web application and e-commerce environments
- Demonstrate the ability to write and present effective materials, including presentations, status reporting, technical diagrams, and flowcharts.
- Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures, and standards relating to Systems management. May recommend process improvements.
- E. Degree in Computer Science, IT or other technical fields.
- Ability to handle periodic on-call duty
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.