We are looking for a Hands on Principal Software Engineer who would lead UI architecture, design and development of web-based applications.
- Lead the design and development of the next generation web application for Zuora’s flagship product RevPro.
- Collaborate with product management, user experience (UX), software engineers and QE to design and develop Zuora’s next gen RevPro application.
- Understand the needs of users and to build applications that are intuitive and easy to use. Simplicity is key.
- Perform detailed reviews of architecture, design, and code produced by other engineers.
- Mentor engineers on the team.
- Advocate for developing high quality software and promote best practices to produce reliable, maintainable and fault tolerant software.
- Raise the bar on engineering practices and code quality.
- Participate with the rest of Zuora UI development community and contribute for the common good.
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or relevant degree.
- 12+ years software development experience specializing in enterprise SaaS software.
- Strong API development experience.
- In depth knowledge of common algorithms, data structures and design patterns and their applications.
- Hands-on experience in cloud and devops technologies (Docker, Terraform, AWS)
- Good verbal and written communication.