Hello world! We’re Zuora
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our 4.5+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering
- 10 to 12 years of Oracle Database Development experience with latest development/Support skills on Oracle 11g/12c with proven success in enterprise application support and customer service (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- Experience in Design, Development, and Maintenance of complex solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting and triage with one or more CRM Solution (such as Oracle, SalesForce.com, SAP, Siebel or other quote-to-cash solutions)
- Knowledge on Oracle EBS Order To Cash business cycle and any reporting tool(s) is an added advantage
- Experience in Billing, ETL/Data Warehousing or Finance Systems
- Experience with large-scale multi-tier SaaS web applications
- Experience in PLSQL modules such as packages, procedures, reports, PLSQL Collections, LOBS, Scheduler, Oracle’s Security Model, Virtual Private Database, Partitioning etc
- Expert in Performance Tuning of application code at a database level
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Working and functional familiarity with Boomi integration or similar offerings (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) and troubleshooting such issues is a plus.
- Proven ability to train and mentor others
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of Customer Support, Technical Support, DevOps and Engineering experience, and background
- Experience working in Global IT model (Onshore vs Offshore)
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.