CSM will help Zuora customers consistently realize the value of the Zuora solution by maximizing optimal adoption and becoming a true advocate and partner in their business growth and transformation journey. CSMs will work together cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, Support to create a positive experience which will showcase how the emphasis on value and production adoption will lead to increased opportunities and better customer.
What you’ll do & achieve:
- Retain and grow the revenue for existing Zuora customers, owning renewal of customer base and churn target.
- Cultivate relationships with key customer roles from functional owners to senior management
- Define operational metrics, objectives and key results for your customers. Achieve operational excellence by continuous measurement and communication of these to peers and leadership.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Zuora adoption will address their critical needs both immediately and, in the future.
- Conduct optimization workshops to document business processes, identify opportunities for improvements and gaps in best practices, and create and present recommendations to customers who have deployed Zuora Billing and Revpro.
- Anticipate customer's future needs and requirements by serving as the customer’s voice to the entire Zuora organization, including product, marketing, professional services and sales
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in one of following areas: Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management/sales,solution architect or another client-facing role
- Business acumen, insight, and excellent communication skills
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset and a data-based approach to decision making and assessment
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills in order to provide optimal business or technical solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with an ability to work cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Demonstrated effectiveness at facilitating workshops as well as excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with the ability to speak to end users and C-level Executives
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Proven ability to present technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- Native level Japanese and Business level English (reading/writing) are required.
- Familiarity with implementation and support of SaaS, Financial, ERP, CRM , SCM , or other large scale business systems
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers