We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic BT (Business Technology) Support Specialist to join our team. This specialist will provide hands-on technical support for local and remote users. The primary support duties will include endpoint software and hardware troubleshooting. Our ideal candidate will have excellent technical skills, solid customer service experience, a positive drive, strong and sense of ownership.
- 2+ years supporting MacOS and Windows
- 3+ years hands-on IT support experience
- Provide day-to-day technical support, in-person and remote, to employees for desktop system software and hardware issues
- Strong experience with Windows Server management including Active Directory administration and development
- Experience supporting a large heterogeneous SaaS environment such as Okta, G-Suite, Workday, Salesforce, JAMF, Concur, etc
- Understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP protocols and applications, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, and SSL
- Maintains data integrity, file systems and overall security for the user enterprise environment.
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lb.
- May participate in on-call duties
- Industry training: JAMF 100, Okta Basics Curriculum, Google Cloud Certified in G Suite, G Suite Administrator
- Experience with endpoint security systems such as Sophos, Ensilo, and other security software tools
- Familiarity with Bettercloud administration
- Strong sense of urgency, self motivated, and able to handle a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with scripting and programming
- Keen eye for developing, organizing, and maintaining internal documentation and processes.
- Higher level Industry training such as: JAMF 200/300, OKTA Essentials