Unlock new revenue growth and increase orchestration efficiency by adopting orders.
If you onboarded to Zuora before 2018, chances are you are managing subscriptions in the subscribe and amend environment. This might be working fine, unless…
- You are managing a high volume of amendments
- You are burning manual resources making multi-year subscription changes
- You lack the metrics and insights at the order level to guide your business
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ALWAYS IN MOTION. YOU NEED A CENTRALIZED SYSTEM FOR END TO END ORCHESTRATION.
What exactly does the order do? The order is what connects upstream CRM systems with downstream ERP systems. It’s the transactional record that orchestrates the entire subscription experience like how much customers pay for services, when they’ll get billed, and what access is provisioned along the journey. Orders also represent any change that happens along the way – downgrades, upgrades, term extensions and so many other possibilities. It’s the heart of your subscription experience so offering flexibility to customers is key.
So what’s new in orders?
- We’ve spent two years harmonizing the subscribe and amend and orders environment so you can easily test and migrate on your own timeline
- There’s no hard cutover and a data migration is totally optional
- New order to revenue ramp deals. You can build a complex multi-year ramp deal in one order and see out of the box metrics like Net Monthly Recurring Revenue, Total Contract Value and projected billings
- We’ve improved the orders experience with faster APIs and a more sleek, easy to use User interface. This is serious time savings of 30-50% for time spent by your billing ops team to manage subscription amendments and ramp deals
CREATE MULTI-YEAR RAMP DEALS IN A SIMPLE SET UP SERIES AND SEE MRR AND TCB METRICS AT THE ORDER LEVEL
“As a SaaS company providing flexible pricing for a diverse set of clients, Zuora Billing and CPQ is a perfect fit for our business needs. The new ramp deals option enables us to report on multi-year ramp deals, and provides further flexibility for us to create varying levels of prices, or discounts, that fit our new and existing client budgets. We are also excited with the changes in MRR net of discounts, and the ability to report on the MRR on ramp deal. We can now save precious time by creating multiple amendments in one order, as opposed to multiple amendments. These features will help us focus on expanding our business, and provide accurate metrics to our board members and executive teams,” said Emad Issa, Business Process Administration Team Lead, Absorb Software, a learning management system.
Why adopt orders?
- Greater efficiency on order orchestration – save 30-50% of time spent managing amendments
- Lock in future revenue growth up front with ramp deals. Better align long term value for you and your customers
- Get more insights with metrics at the order level and at the deal period interval
- We’ve made it easier than ever to adopt orders with a welcome packet that outlines adoption processes by role, demo videos, and we’re setting up office hours to answer your integration questions.
To sum it up, improved order orchestration means a better experience for Zuora users. A better ramp deals experience helps our customers build win-win partnerships by better aligning long term customer value. To find out how to adopt Orders, contact your Account Executive or open a support ticket.