In June 2018, Zuora’s CEO and Founder Tien Tzuo released his book, “SUBSCRIBED: Why the Subscription Model Will be Your Company’s Future – and What to Do About It” (Portfolio/Penguin Random House) at Zuora’s annual conference Subscribed™ in San Francisco.
Since its first sale date, the book has sold more than 40,000 copies worldwide. By the end of this year, it will be available in 17 Countries and 9 languages.
Most recently, SUBSCRIBED was published in Korea where it received positive press coverage. Translated in Korean as “Subscription and Greatness of Economics”, the book serves as the definitive guide for how to succeed in the Subscription Economy®.
- Cho Sun: Sharing Beyond Share in Economic Times … Catch your taste
- Kyunghyang Newspaper: Subscription Economy
- Money Today: “Performance products more tastes customers” … ‘Buy’ era comes and ‘Subscription’ era comes
- Hankyung.com, Now, the company that made customers ‘subscribers’ dominate the market
- Economic Review, “subscription economy, revive giant dinosaur MS”
- Asian Economy, Now, in the “subscription economy” era, “all industries are services”
- Maekyung.com, As a service provided by selling products … Subscribe to the economic era
- Maekyung Premium, Subscription and Good Economics
- Economic Review, “To survive by inducing customers to repeat purchases”
SUBSCRIBED is now available around the world from Penguin Random House. It is published in the US, UK and Commonwealth territories* (Penguin UK), Singapore and Malaysia (Times Publishing Group), Japan (Diamond Publishing), mainland China (Beijing Huazhang), Taiwan (CommonWealth Magazine), Vietnam (Saigon Books), Korea (Bookie Publishing), Germany (Plassen), Spain (Urano), Turkey (Salon Yayinlari), and Pakistan (Tarjomanclub).
*UK & Commonwealth territories: UK & Republic of Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Singapore and Malaysia.
“Industry after industry, businesses understand that subscriptions are the future of revenue growth. But they’ve been clamoring for a how-to succeed guide. That’s why I wrote SUBSCRIBED – a blueprint to win in the Subscription Economy,” said Zuora CEO and Founder Tien Tzuo.