New Zuora Collect features help collections teams automate account statement generation and collaborate on recovering at-risk accounts—now available as part of the Winter ’19 launch!
Last Spring, Zuora Collect, our purpose-built product for managing the complexities of recurring collections, became generally available to all customers.
With Zuora Collect, our customers can:
- Collect More: Maximize chances of collections success by making it easy for customers to pay with multiple payment methods for one subscription.
- Minimize Churn: Target delinquent churn by giving customers credit card processing success with intelligent retry logic.
- Reduce Costs: Maximize automation to handle recurring collections with configurable business workflows and a centralized UI with complete data and dunning capabilities.
Since then, our Product team has been working with various collections teams to develop new features, and today we’re proud to announce them as part of our Winter ‘19 launch.
- Generate Branded Account Statements: Schedule and send recurring account statements to customers automatically to provide them with their full account history.
With the Statement Generator, a collections agent can automatically deliver account statements to each customer’s billing contacts, allowing them to view their complete history of invoices, payments, refunds, invoice item adjustments, credit memos, and debit memos. This gives customers complete transparency of their entire transaction history.
- Collaborate on Delinquent Accounts: Capture and collaborate on detailed notes for at-risk accounts amongst collections agents without unnecessary customer interactions.
With the Collections Window, all customer account data and payment history is captured on a unified portal, giving your collection agents the data and collaboration tools they need to complete dunning tasks.
With our Winter ‘19 launch, we’re equipping collections teams with new tools to manage the complexities of recurring collections.
Click here to see what else we’ve cooked up for Winter ‘19.