Last Spring we launched Workflow, a Zuora Billing platform service that allows companies to automate their business processes and customer journeys in Zuora.
With Workflow, our customers have been able to:
- Innovate fast using our user-friendly, drag-and-drop builder that allows any user to create, edit, and deploy business processes without code.
- Automate everything using conditional logic, rules, and actions explicitly built to work with Zuora.
- Integrate quickly to other systems using workflow without need for custom code.
- Scale on our state-of-the-art workflow technology built from the ground up for the multi-tenant cloud.
Since then, our Product team has been hard at work making improvements based on your feedback, and today we’re proud to announce some exciting new enhancements to Workflow as part of our Winter ‘19 launch.
- Automate Billing Tasks: Automate complex billing processes such as applying late fees to accounts, calculating usage by unique devices, previewing bill runs, and more.
For example, with the new Bill Run task, a customer will be able to automatically apply late fees to accounts based on specific criteria and then automatically re-bill all of their accounts.
- Automate Custom Code: Execute custom code with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Lambda automatically for any business use case.
For example, one of our early adopters used the AWS Lambda task to automate unique use cases such as fetching labor rates from different countries and updating pricing depending on the country.
- Create Workflows Fast: Build the most complex workflows in minutes with a new intuitive UI that includes features such as multiple paths and draggable connections between tasks.
With our Winter ‘19 launch, we’re arming billing teams with new automation capabilities that reduce order-to-revenue complexities.
For more information about Workflow, reach out to your account manager or talk to sales.
Not a customer yet? See how you could be running your dynamic order-to-revenue process on Zuora Central.
Click here to see what else we’ve cooked up for Winter ‘19.