Dreamforce 2018 is almost here! We’re so excited to once again be sponsoring this flagship event and to get a chance to meet other trailblazers. And we’re so excited to spread the word that 2018 is the year of the Third Cloud!
That’s right, the Third Cloud.
We’ll be everywhere at Dreamforce explaining what the most successful subscription companies already know: that ERP and CRM alone are just not enough. Dynamic subscription businesses require a new architecture that can speed up time-to-market, manage the myriad complexities of subscription businesses, make Finance agile, and free up IT.
In other words, subscription businesses need a Third Cloud that makes all other systems “subscription aware” and streamlines the entire order-to-revenue process.
Want to learn more about the Third Cloud and how to build your Third Cloud strategy?
Here’s where to find us at Dreamforce 2018:
- The Third Cloud VIP Wine Reception. Join us at the Press Club (only one block from Moscone) on September 26th for a pre-Dreamfest wine-tasting with Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo and a select group of Silicon Valley’s subscription VIPs. Great wine, small bites, and casual conversation in one of San Francisco’s coolest, sleekest wine bars. (Invite-only event. Request your invitation.)
- 3 Clouds: Say Hello to Your New IT Infrastructure. Traditional businesses lived in a linear world, with quote-to-cash layered between a CRM and an ERP. Then came subscriptions business models — with more dynamic complexity than either cloud alone could manage. Today’s modern business needs a Third Cloud. Come to our Dreamforce Partner Theater presentation on September 26, 1:45-2:05 in Moscone South to learn why subscription businesses need a third cloud and how to build your third cloud strategy—you may even win some cool prizes!
- #ITVisionaries: Exponential Tech, Leadership and Stories Around Unpopular Truths. IT Leaders often face a challenge to lead organizational change around trends that are yet to become mainstream. But the ones that show unwavering belief in their vision, are the ones that blaze new trails to the future. On September 25, from 12-12:40pm, join Zuora CIO Alvina Antar along with leaders from Royal Philips and The Mission as they share unpopular truths that they believed about the future and how they crafted stories to catalyze people around their vision. This session is part of the IT Visionaries track at Dreamforce.
- Schedule a meeting. Contact your Account Manager to schedule an onsite meeting in our new San Francisco office at 680 Folsom (just a half block from Moscone Center). We’ll be offering hospitality services all day, every day, in our Third Cloud Lounge and have TVs set up for Dreamforce keynote streaming and more.
- Booth #1546. And last, but certainly not least, please make sure to come say “hi” to us at Booth #1546 in the Expo Hall. Speak with product experts, sign up for a demo, learn more about Zuora and the Third Cloud, and maybe pick up some cool swag! PLUS…we’ll be handing out copies of Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo’s national bestseller SUBSCRIBED: Why the Subscription Model Is Your Company’s Future—and What to Do About It.
With 4 days, 2700+ sessions, and literally hundreds of thousands of registered attendees, we know there’s a lot going on at Dreamforce, but we hope you’ll have time to find us and say hello.
Hope to see you at Dreamforce, September 25-28, 2018!