The week of September 25th included Subscribed Paris and London, where Zuora announced the availability of its EMEA datacenter and a new report on UK consumer adoption of subscription services. Nearly 30 EMEA press delegates covered the events and announcements including French newspaper Le Monde, Spanish newspaper La Guardia, a dozen tech publications in London and the Paris-based BFM TV station. Below are some of the print stories we’re proud to share as part of “The World Subscribed”!
- Le Monde, Recreation, food, culture… How subscription changes consumption patterns
- BFM Business TV, “Innover pour le Commerce”, New generation Subscription is it a growth lever for e-commerce?
- Computer Weekly, UK spending on subscription services triples in a year
- Internet Retailing, Subscription spend triples in the UK as nine out of ten consumers become subscribers to everything from shaving to groceries
- Global French Security Magazine, Zuora Announces its European Data Center is Live and Available for French
- La Vanguardia, The Subscription Economy