The ASC 606 clock is ticking…are you ready?
Make sure you’re prepared by registering now for our upcoming Revenue Recognition Summit 2017, August 9-10th at the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA.
This exciting industry event—designed for revenue accountants, IT professionals, and financial reporting and management personnel—will help you accelerate your company’s efforts to implement the upcoming revenue recognition guidance for ASC 606 and IFRS 15. Experts from around the country will meet to focus solely on the subject of revenue recognition.
Revenue Recognition Summit sessions will include:
– ASC 606 guidance on transition methods from Big 4 accounting firms
– Industry trends and best practices from those who have implemented multiple projects
– Interactive discussions of tips and tricks to help maximize productivity
– Hands-on training classes presented by the RevPro Training Team
– Robust case studies presented by global customers in a variety of industries
– Networking opportunities with peers to share insights, and engage with the RevPro product and consulting experts
1. Learn more about ASC 606 from revenue recognition experts.
2. Network with your peers, industry analysts, and notable speakers.
3. Leave knowing you will be the ASC 606 expert for your company.
“The revenue standard is one of the biggest accounting changes in over a decade. It will impact every industry and is applicable to every company. The reach of the guidance stretches to all contracts with customers with certain exceptions.” – Bloomberg
For more information on the new upcoming standards, download our free ASC 606 and AFRS 15 Success Kit.