The Revenue Recognition Summit 2017 is set to take place August 9th and 10th at the Hyatt Regency SFO in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The two-day event, Leeyo Software’s 2nd annual industry conference, brings together revenue recognition expertise from all Big 4 accounting firms, day-to-day revenue accountants, pros in finance IT and cross-vertical financial leaders.
What’s new this year?
- ASC 606 / IFRS 15 is right around the corner. No joke. Really, it is.
- Your front row seat to hear first-hand tales from a variety of companies in a fever pitch in efforts to automate key revenue processes in response to the impending guidance.
- Leeyo Software is now an accredited CPE provider; Summit attendees can earn up to 18 credits (a 50% increase in hours over last year’s event).
- Our early bird price of $499 is now available through May 31st, 2017; a discounted block of hotel rooms is available for booking through July 20th, 2017 (call +1-888-421-1442 and ask for the Leeyo Revenue Recognition Summit pricing).
What great takeaways from our inaugural event remain?
- Still an only-of-its-kind event in the revenue recognition space, combining active participation from the Big 4 (Pricewaterhousecoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Deloitte) with industry, government and a multitude of public and private companies, all together under one roof for two full days.
- The target audience remains revenue accountants, IT professionals and financial management
- We literally serve up the means to justify your participation with our downloadable Management Approval Template found midway through the Overview page on our Summit site.
- Interactive discussions of tips and tricks to help maximize productivity
- Hands-on training classes presented by the Leeyo Training Team
- Robust case studies presented by global customers in a variety of industries
- Networking opportunities with peers to share insights, and engage with the Leeyo product and consulting experts
Speaking of great takeaways, hear directly from a few of the attendees to Revenue Recognition Summit 2016!
In advance of that end-of-Summer event, however, we have a great upcoming webinar discussing valuable tools available to all companies struggling to adopt the new guidance.