We are very pleased to announce that our Zuora Customer Support Services and Community team has received two new awards for 2017:
2017 All-Star Service Award from the National Customer Service Association
Service Team of the Year – 100 or Fewer Employees – Runner-Up
National Customer Service Association (NCSA) is the ultimate provider of customer service education, development, and support services in the United States.
- Provides innovative education and training programs for employees who serve customers—both external and internal customers
- Provides businesses with customer feedback and survey programs
- Serves as the clearinghouse for current issues and trends in customer service
- Provides ongoing networking and educational opportunities through organizational member programs
- Provides customer service support products for organizational display and promotion of your devotion to your customers
- Provides a magazine devoted to excellence in customer service highlighting the best of the best companies in the U.S. for customer services
2017 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
Bronze Winner of Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software – 100 or More Employees
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development and sales professionals. More than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition, an increase of 10% over 2016. More than 75 members of several specialized judging committees determined the Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award placements from among the Finalists during final judging earlier this month. Finalists were determined by another 77 judges.
Congrats to our fantastic team, some of whom are pictured here in our new San Mateo headquarters.
If you want to engage with our award-winning customer success team, register for our Community where you can ask questions, browse our user groups, check out announcements, make suggestions, and subscribe for training.