Interview with Tien Tzuo on DisrupTV, hosted by R “Ray” Wang and Vala Afshar.
- What is the Subscription Economy?
- What’s causing this shift to a subscription business model?
- The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) and business model disruption across all industries.
- What’s holding back companies in the product era?
- Pull vs. push, have you earn the right for the business.
- Boring billing + connecting to CRM that isn’t working + and back to ERP. What got you to this point? What changed?
- Jim Cramer begged you to go public, who is your biggest competition, who is failing to adapt to subscription economy?
- Silicon Valley, AI, insights, IoT- can they make the shift or will we still see laggards?
- What is the future of the subscription economy?
- Retail sector, are they changing?
- Who are your mentors, who inspired you to get here?
Want to hear more from Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo? Check out his advice for building a billion dollar company.