After San Francisco, Auckland and Sydney, the Subscribed World Tour is all set to take London by storm!
Here’s why you shouldn’t miss THE conference for the subscription economy:
1) Keynotes – Led by our master presenter, Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo, the keynote includes Anthony Fletcher, CEO of Graze – the innovative ‘disruptor’ who’s shaking up the retail experience with their subscription approach to snacking – and Pete Tomlinson, Sales & Marketing Director, KCOM, who’ll describe how this traditional telco is ‘disrupting’ their internal organisation to put their subscribers at the heart of what they do.
2) Strategists – Feel the pulse of the subscription economy! Our list of speakers include Jon Furse, Head of Membership Platform of The Financial Times; Varun Shoor, CEO of Kayako; Fredrik Ostybe, VP at Telenor Connexion; Johan Wallquist from Service Corporation; Anthony Hewitt, Head of Customer Success at Brightpearl; Justin Bowser, COO at HTK Horizon; Stein Remad, Sr VP Bus Dev at Cxense; and Zuora’s Guillaume Vives, Sr VP of Products and Tamsyn Attiwell, VP Global Services EMEA and others!
3) Product Roadmap and Z-Insights – Learn more about Zuora’s product roadmap including a sneak peek into our new offering Z-Insights, a completely new way to know your subscribers!
4) Startup battle – Hosted by the founder of STHLM Tech, Tyler Crowley, this is your chance to meet the most promising faces of the subscription economy as they battle it out on stage for our startup prize!
5) Content monetisation with WorldPay – Learn about consumer opinion around new payments and future purchasing trends to help you stay ahead of subscribers demands! The session will demonstrate why these purchasing shifts have happened, what this means for the future, and how you can adapt so your revenue keeps growing.
6) Masterclass with Zendesk – Learn customer service from the best! Sign up for a masterclass with John Crossan, VP EMEA from Zendesk. Explore different facets such as retention, acquisition, lifetime value of a customer and where customer service and sales meet!
7) Special Industry Sessions – Hear the leaders and disruptors from IoT, Media, and SaaS companies, from Oz to Time Inc to KCOM!
8) Leadership Panels – Learn what it takes to be the Guru in subscription marketing, finance, media, IoT and IT. Some of our panelists include leaders such as Mark Billige, Managing Partner at Simon Kucher, Kasper Sommer, CFO at Planday; Albert de Vlieger, Senior Manager at Global Collect; Peter Ulander, CFO at Quinyx, Neil Robinson from Time Inc and Mads Jenson, CEO of Sefeira.
9) Understand the subscription ecosystem – Meet relevant vendors and technology providers, from Accenture to GoCardless, that are sure to help you accelerate growth!
10) Networking – While every conference claims to give you networking opportunities, Subscribed is the only one where you’ll get to meet the ‘who’s who of the subscription economy’. Come meet our diverse community of partners, customers and prospects!
The way people buy has changed for good. It’s time for you to change with them.
Subscribed London is where you’ll learn the art and science behind a ‘happy business’. Have you registered yet?