by Annette Giambroni
We’re in the running for several awards in the technology community, and in the past week, we’ve already earned 5 software industry accolades. Here’s the scoop:
- At Under the Radar, Zuora won top honors amongst hundreds of companies with a total of three awards, including Best in Show. Check out CEO Tien Tzuo’s presentation.
- In JMP Securities’ list of The Hot 100, Zuora is listed as one of The Best Privately Held Software Companies. Read more in our announcement.
- Zuora was chosen from more than 1,000 eligible companies and made it through two rounds of elimination to reach the Red Herring 100.
- Zuora is honored in the Beagle Research’s annual WizKid Report.
- Zuora beat out over 1000 companies to enter the final round of TiECon50.
Cloud computing is hotter than ever. But companies need Zuora to make money in the cloud. These awards validate our success and vision, and we’re excited to see them roll in week after week!