Zuora Delivers Enterprise-Class Subscription Billing Services for HP Cloud Services
Delivering Essential Subscription Commerce Capabilities to HP’s New Public Cloud Services
Redwood City, CA – May 10, 2012
- Zuora, the subscription commerce and billing leader for the Subscription Economy, today announced that Zuora Z-Commerce for the Cloud is now available as a key technology solution for HP Cloud Services.
- With Zuora’s participation in HP’s new public cloud services, customers and partners will be able to rapidly monetize their cloud offerings through Zuora’s metering, pricing and billing platform that matches the business model of cloud computing with subscription and pay-as-you-go pricing models.
- Zuora, having pioneered the cloud billing space and the Subscription Economy, is the first enterprise-grade billing platform fully integrated with HP, enabling HP Cloud Services and its ecosystem to deliver flexible cloud computing services at global scale.
Develop, Innovate and Monetize Any Type of Cloud Service
- As service providers rapidly moving to the Cloud with their new cloud solutions, they find the need to quickly innovate and monetize these cloud services with subscription and pay-as-you-go pricing models that are delivered self-service and online.
- In the past, traditional systems such as ERP applications and custom billing systems were built for a licensed, perpetual models, not for the elastic cloud where services are delivered in instantly, of which, service providers need a cloud billing solution that supports a usage-based, pay-as-you-go services — the heart of the new business model.
- Zuora’s Z-Commerce for the Cloud was designed with cloud companies for cloud companies, enabling them to automate metering, pricing and billing for their full spectrum of products, bundles, and configurations quickly and accurately.
Commentary on the News
- “Zuora is proud to be the billing system behind HP Cloud Services,” said Tien Tzuo, CEO of Zuora. “We worked closely with HP to be the first enterprise-grade billing platform fully integrated with Open Stack, enabling HP and its partners to meter, price and bill for cloud computing services at global scale.”
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in subscription commerce and billing, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud platform to launch, scale, and monetize their subscription services. Zuora's applications work where traditional ERP applications fail: Subscription pricing, quoting, orders, billing, payments, and renewals. Built from the ground up by SaaS industry veterans from salesforce.com, PayPal, and Netsuite, Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box.net, Ning, GigaOm, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.
Reidy Communications for Zuora